Saturday, November 21, 2015

A Home For Thanksgiving!

Little "Kabocha" has now found his "Furever Home"!  :-)
 
 

Two of Kiwi and Stanford's sweet Autumn pups are available to the right homes under special arrangements. 

Our little pun-kin boy "Kabocha" is available as a pet immediately but under a modified "option-to-breed" arrangement. 

Kabocha is my back-up pup in case his brother "Aki" does not pass health testing at 10 months. I would like Kabocha to remain intact (un-neutered) until his brother is tested. If for any reason I cannot use Aki in my program, I would pay Kabocha's owners $500 for the option to use him to sire a litter to carry on the line. I would also be open to considering a partial or complete refund of his purchase price if I were able to use him over a longer period of time, depending on his family's wishes.

Kabocha is quiet and gentle and appropriate for a family with not much dog owning experience and with careful children. We expect him to mature to a large mini/small medium size. He has a curly fleece coat of a deep apricot color.

 
Please contact me if you would like more information about "Kabocha"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment